American demographics are no longer “white and Christian” as they were earlier in our countries history.
Fewer than one half of Americans described themselves as “white and Christian” in the single-largest survey of American religious identify ever conducted. The same survey found that the number of Christians in America is dropping dramatically. The percentage of Americans who called themselves “white and Christian” in 2016 was 43%, the Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI) reported. In a similar survey in 1976, 81% of respondents identified as “white and Christian.”
White And Christian?
The PRRI polled 101,000 people in all 50 states in an effort to map America’s religious landscape for its American Values Atlas. The Institute claimed its research was “the single largest survey of American religious and denominational identity ever conducted.” Its researchers discovered that Christianity is in a dramatic decline in America.
Some of the most dramatic results of the PRRI’s research include:
• White Christians are already a minority among Americans under 30. Only 36% of Americans under 30 identified as “white Christians” in 2016, according to PRRI.
• There are now 20 states in which people with no religious affiliation outnumber believers in all faiths.
• The least religious state is Vermont. Around 41%; or four in 10 Vermont residents, identified as “religiously unaffiliated.”
• White Christians have become a minority in the Democratic Party. Only 29% of Democrats, or less than one in three identified as “white and Christian.” That number was down from 50% in 2006.
• Younger Democrats are even less religious. Only 14% of Democrats aged 14 to 29 identified as “white and Christian.”
• The number of White Evangelical Christians in America is in decline. In 2006, 23% of Americans identified as white evangelicals by 2016 that number had slipped to 17%.
• The number of white Catholics in America is also declining. In 2006, 16% of Americans were identified as white Catholic; by 2016 only 11% of Americans were white Catholics.
• Only around one out of 10 Americans belongs to a traditional or “mainline” Protestant church such as the Episcopalians or Methodists. Only 13% of Americans were identified as “white mainline Protestants” by PRRI in 2016. That percentage dropped from 18% in 2006.
• White Christians are much older than the rest of the population. The average age in the United States was 37.9 years in 2016, Statista reported. Around 59% of white evangelicals and 62% of white Roman Catholics and mainline Protestants were over 50, according to PRRI.
• Just 11% of Americans under 30 identified as white evangelical Christians.
• Only 11% of Americans under 30 identified as white Catholics.
• Only 14% of Americans under 30 called themselves “white mainline Protestants.”
• The percentage of Americans under 30 that were identified as “religiously unaffiliated” was 34%/ That was nearly most as big as the number of Americans that identified themselves as white Christians – 36%.
• The perception of Republicans as white and Christian is correct. The majority; around 73% of Republicans, identified themselves as white and Christian in 2016.
• Contrary to popular belief, most Republicans are not Evangelicals. Only 35% of Republicans called themselves “white Evangelicals.”
• The number of non-Judeo-Christian believers in America is tiny. Only 3% of Americans were members of non-Christian faiths like Buddhism, Islam, and, PRRI calculated. That means there around 9.8 million non-Jewish non-Christians out of a population of 326.767 million in the United States.
• Only around 1% of Americans are Muslims. That means there are approximately 3.27 million Muslims in the United States.
• There are as many Buddhists and Hindus in the United as there are Muslims. The PRRI calculated that 1% of Americas’ population is Buddhist, and 1% is Hindus.
• If the PRRI is right there are around 3.27 million Hindus and 3.27 Buddhists in the United States today.
• Jewish believers outnumber Muslims in the United States. The PRRI estimated around 2% of America’s population is Jewish. That means there are around 6.533 million Jews in the United States; out of a national population of 326.767 million.
• There are still a lot of white Christians in the United States. There are around 140.51 million white Christians in the USA if 43% of the population is “white and Christian.”
• The most Christian state in America is Mississippi; where 60% of the population identified themselves as Protestants.
White and Christian State Statistics
It’s important to note that these figures reflect what people told the PRRI’s researchers. Some of the respondents might have lied about their race and faith. The PRRI made no count of some Christian groups including Orthodox believers. The data indicate that America is becoming a very different and less-Christian place. If you want to see how “white and Christian” your state is, go to the PRRI website for more detailed numbers and maps for detailed information.
Lastly, while “white and Christian” has been a been a statistically large segment of America in the past, a Biblical world and life-view leave no room for racial bigotry. God created humanity once—in Adam and Eve. There were no other races, sub-races, Wookies or Morlocks. The Flood destroyed all life, except that in the Ark. No “race” or nation avoided the judgment. All the original nations of the world were scattered from Babel, and all existing nations share the same blood (Acts 17:26). We all have a common ancestry, a common origin, and a common humanity. Likewise, we all have a common requirement: To love and worship God.
The post “White and Christian” Survey Shows Changing Demographics in American Culture appeared first on Off The Grid News.
This Article Was Originally Posted On offthegridnews.com Read the Original Article here
NYC Adds Nearly 4,000 People Who Never Tested Positive To Coronavirus Death Tolls
New York City added nearly 4,000 people who never tested positive for the coronavirus to its death toll Tuesday, bringing coronavirus-related deaths in the city to around 10,000 people.
The city decided to add 3,700 people to its death tolls, who they “presumed” to have died from the virus, according to a report from The New York Times. The additions increased the death toll in the U.S. by 17%, according to the Times report, and included people who were suffering from symptoms of the virus, such as intense coughing and a fever.
The report stated that Democratic New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio decided over the weekend to change the way the city is counting deaths.
“In the heat of battle, our primary focus has been on saving lives,” de Blasio press secretary Freddi Goldstein told the Times.“As soon as the issue was raised, the mayor immediately moved to release the data.”
The Ultimate Energizer Review – Does It Really Work?
If you’re looking for a review of the ultimate energizer guide then you have come to the right spot because in this exclusive article we’re going to blow the lid off the ultimate energizer once and for all and reveal weather it is the real deal or not.
This brings us to the review of the ultimate energizer guide. This is a program that provides users with classified information on how to build a free energy generator. But can the program really make you achieve this?
does it work? will it be worth your investment, time and energy? all these questions and more are what this review on the ultimate energizer program seeks to help you find answers to.
The ultimate energizer review – is it worth it?
About The Ultimate Energizer guide
The ultimate energizer is your ultimate guide to building your own alternative and portable energy source to power up any of your household appliances including refrigerators and aircon units. It is a very affordable way to having an emergency generator that can help you save more than 50% from your electricity bills without spending too much on other alternative energy source like solar panels or wind turbines which is costly and will also need a lot of space.
The ultimate energizer causes you to be calm about the electricity bill. This well ordered guide shows you how to manufacture this claim “home energy gadget” today impeccably. This will dispose of your energy charge ensured.
It is lost to the earth which means we need to really take care of it in order to reduce the cost of energy bills which introduces the ultimate energizer guide.
About The Ultimate Energizer Creator
The creator of the complete the ultimate energizer guide is steven perkins. He found the journal of the founder of this technology in his home when his father shifted near quebec city in canada.
In this post, we will review the ultimate energizer whose creator claimed to offer a way through which you can generate non-stop current. According to the author, you can drop down your electricity bills by 80%.
Of course the ultimate energizer owners provide resources. But the truth is that you are a master creator. All of them have that talent in us. The only difference is the extent to which it is hidden in each of us.
Features of The Ultimate Energizer
The features of the ultimate energizer guide are as follows:-. This program guide will help you to design a the ultimate energizer generator which will follow the rules of linear induction motor which is built around a track that is orbicular to maintain the smooth motion of rotors that are transportable.
You can find here, a extensive review which highlights all the important features and performance criteria of the ultimate energizer. Use of the the ultimate energizer is very easy since all of the functions can be accessed in a short time; you have complete control over it. 100% money back guarantee shows that the ultimate energizer really works. The ultimate energizer gives full customer support for 7/24/365, also, features, credibility and the ultimate energizer’s ease of use are favorably satisfied by the buyers.
Use it on any electrical appliances from small clocks to big plasma tv screens, refrigerators, and air conditioners. Power the cabins while hiking to the mountains or camping. Other essential features of this complete the ultimate energizer are that it is easy to assemble and does not require a technical background to master engineering.
Pros and Cons of The Ultimate Energizer
I’ve created this honest ultimate energizer review to help you make a well-informed decision. I’ve tested it myself and now i’m going to share with you all the key aspects you may be interested in: how does it work? is it really so powerful and effective? what are its pros and cons?.
It is non-polluting. It remains popular the ultimate energizer guide pros & cons because it is both a renewable and clean source of energy. Harnessing solar energy is more than a fine idea it’s currently a reality in thousands of homes in a lot of nations around the world.
On the review of the ultimate energizer guide, we will be looking into what exactly the program is all about, the details of the energy generator program, the benefits, pros & cons and our conclusion on the program.
Does The Ultimate Energizer really work?
The device is usable during emergencies. It works without fuels and therefore there are no expected fumes. It is weather proof. Cons of the ultimate energizer. You can only download the program from the official website.
But the ultimate energizer reviews that are available from real users online on platforms like google and youtube seem to confirm that the device does indeed work. So, as per my ultimate energizer review answer to the question is the ultimate energizer legit? is definitely yes.
The ultimate energizer guide. The ultimate energizer is said to work for your home and cut electricity by 82%, guaranteed by tomorrow. The ultimate energizer reviews. It can boost any type of electricity by as much as 5 times.
Advantages of The Ultimate Energizer Program
The program can benefit you in many ways. Below we are listing the advantages of using the ultimate energizer program for generating electricity:. This device will help you save up to 60%-70%, without investing money in solar panels which can cost you a lot of money.
There are additional the ultimate energizer guide program advantages too, including advantages at tax time, so do your homework on what you might have for being a solar power pioneer contributed back.
Why The Ultimate Energizer is Useful?
The ultimate energizer is a complete guide and blueprint. With it, you get everything you need to know to build your own free energy generator. This generator can be completed for less than $50 if you have some tools already. But i remember reading another review of the ultimate energizer, and the guy said he took days. Maybe he was crafty. Then, you assemble it and get it to work.
You will be guided step by step, that anybody who can read can build it. You do not need prior building experience or massive strength; it is that easy. Building the ultimate energizer takes under 4 hours if you are slow and definitely a lot less when you have help.
The ultimate energizer has already changed the lives of over 30,000 families who chose to power their homes using this eco-friendly device. This is definitely a good investment that is worth your time and money and if you think it isn’t after trying it out, you can request for a refund.
Is The Ultimate Energizer a Scam?
The ultimate energizer guide really show you how to power your house and save tremendously, or is this just another overhyped scam? this system was created after its owner decided he wanted to have a home power generating system in case of any crises or disasters.
The ultimate energizer pdf. It does not need any conventional electric power. The ultimate energizer scam. In this program, you can also build more generator and sell for profit. This product can also be incorporated into the automobile to power an electric motor.
All you need is an open mind and a desire to try new things to get a life in the field of freedom of energy. So, what are you waiting for? it’s time to say goodbye to major energy companies and start using the ultimate energizer guide today.
Watch this video demonstration of the ultimate energizer guide put into action
Better Off-Grid Deal Yet? Good This Weekend Only!
Get Two Pocket Air Pros Worth $99.00 FREE With Your Purchase Of A Pocket Power
Even Better: We’ve also lowered the price of the Pocket Power X. Great Gear, Great Price.
Offer ends on Monday at midnight!
The post <span style="color:#ff0000">Better Off-Grid Deal Yet? Good This Weekend Only!</span> appeared first on Off The Grid News.
This Article Was Originally Posted On offthegridnews.com Read the Original Article here
- DIY7 years ago
DIY How to Make a Powerful Mini Foundry
- DIY4 years ago
Try these Cute Christmas Rock Painting ideas for Kids
- DIY7 years ago
DIY How to Build a Cabin in 7days for Under $5k
- DIY6 years ago
Pillow Floor Lounger
- Uncategorized4 years ago
Bug Out Cabin Tips | How To Build The Ultimate Survival Shelter
- DIY6 years ago
15 DIY PVC Projects You’ll Love
- DIY6 years ago
How To Make An Outdoor Kitchen Upcycled Pallet Outdoor Grill
- DIY7 years ago
DIY How to Build a 16 Brick Rocket Stove