Struggling on your cleaning schedule? If you’re still lost with what to clean when and how to keep your home spotless, this infographic will help.
Weekly Cleaning Schedule
Cleaning hasn’t always been my forte. Sure, let me loose around the homestead and I can get tons of things done. But cleaning our home is another topic altogether for me. There are days when I feel that I just can’t keep up with all the dirt and mess that’s accumulating in the house. Have you ever had that feeling? Well if you’re also lost, I have the solution. This weekly cleaning schedule will do you wonders, just follow it and cleaning will be a breeze!
image via Fix.com
Highlighted Weekly Cleaning Schedule Tips
- Do what you can do in 20 minutes. It doesn’t need to look perfect.
- Don’t waste time gathering cleaning supplies, store them close.
- Make a list of everyday cleaning tasks.
- Hold yourself accountable.
Days of the Weekly Cleaning Schedule
- Monday: Bathrooms
- Tuesday: Bedrooms
- Wednesday: Living Room
- Thursday: Kitchen
- Friday: Entryways, Stairs, and Hallways
- Saturday: Dining Room
- Sunday: Home Office
It will be so great if you can keep this weekly cleaning schedule. Keeping the house tidy will be hassle-free. Believe me. Let me know what you think about it in the comments below!
Need more cleaning tips to help you with your new schedule? Get them here:
- Cleaning Upholstery the Eco-Friendly Way
- Carpet Cleaning: My Secret Homesteading Hack
- Cleaning With Lemon, Vinegar and Baking Soda
Read the Original Article