Every gardener enjoys growing tomatoes, but not every gardener is good at it. That’s because tomatoes are one of nature’s more finicky plants. Without the right amount of heat, sunlight and fertilizer, they won’t produce fruit when summer arrives.
The good news is that there are steps you can take right now – during spring — to give you your best tomato crop ever!
Craig tells us that the months of March, April and May are critical for a tomato crop. He also tells us:
- Which seed-starting mistakes often doom tomato plants.
- How to transplant tomatoes to ensure they flourish.
- Why it’s essential to use mulch.
- How much spacing between tomato plants is truly
- Which type of fertilizers he recommends.
We also discuss watering, frost and more! Don’t miss this amazing show that will revolutionize how you grow tomatoes!
This Article Was Originally Posted On offthegridnews.com Read the Original Article here