For many wannabe homesteaders, the lack of resources – that is, the lack of land and time – is the biggest stumbling block to self-sufficiency.
But this week’s guest on Off The Grid Radio says you can be self-sufficient on just a quarter of an acre and earn $10,000 in cash annually, while spending less than half the time that an ordinary job requires.
His name is Brett Markham, and his book, “Mini Farming: Self-Sufficiency on 1/4 Acre,” has become a go-to for homesteaders and small farms who want to get the most out of a tiny plot of land.
Brett tells us:
- How mini farming differs from traditional gardening and farming.
- Why mini farming works best with an organic approach.
- How he plants seeds closer than recommended, without any problems.
- Why raised beds can produce a higher yield than traditional gardening.
- How $10,000 can be made on such a small plot of land.
Finally, Brett tells us which crops work best on a mini farm.
Don’t miss this incredible show if you’re wanting to learn how to be self-sufficient on a small plot – or if you’re just wanting to make some extra cash!
This Article Was Originally Posted On offthegridnews.com Read the Original Article here