Many people in the U.S. are chasing the American dream, trying to make more money so they can – supposedly – be happier.
But a handful of Americans are going the opposite route, leaving the American dream because it didn’t fulfill their desires.
This week’s guest on Off The Grid Radio was president of a Fortune 500 division and ran one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. before he quit his corporate job and sold his house on a golf course … to homestead.
His name is Tim Young, and he tells us:
- What caused him to leave his job and try something different.
- Why the homesteading life is more enjoyable than a high-paying corporate job.
- How he learned the skills needed to homestead, prior to YouTube.
- Why the self-sufficient life fulfills a need that money does not.
- How he makes extra cash living on the homestead – and how you can, too.
Young, who has written several books about self-sufficiency, also shares with us his thoughts on the American dream – and why so many people have it all wrong. If you’re looking for an inspirational story this week, then don’t miss this amazing show!
This Article Was Originally Posted On offthegridnews.com Read the Original Article here