New Gmail users automatically agree to the policy when they sign up, while old Gmail users must opt-in.
The change means you might see an add on ESPN.com for something you wrote about in Gmail.
The good news: It is easy to opt out. Here is how to do it:
1. Go to Google’s read this.
2. Click on Mange Your Google Activity.
3. Click on Go to Activity Controls.
4. Uncheck the box next to “Include Chrome browsing history and activity from websites and apps that use Google services.”
6. At the same link, you also can prevent Google from tracking your Location, your YouTube viewing history and your browsing history.
What is your reaction to Google’s new policy? Share your thoughts in the section below:
This Article Was Originally Posted On offthegridnews.com Read the Original Article here