Build a safe, attractive, and cost-effective enclosure for your backyard flock. Whether you have a small city loft, a suburban backyard, or a rural farm, this friendly guide gives you easy-to-follow and customizable plans for building a backyard chicken coop. You’ll get basic construction know-how and key information to design and build a coop that’s easy on the eyes and tailored to your flock. More details in the link below…
- Begin with chicken coop basics — determine the necessary features for your coop, add a few amenities, and choose the right location and size
- Get set to build your chicken coop — figure out the gear and materials you need and get a crash course on basic carpentry skills
- Dig into coop construction — prepare your coop’s site, create your coop’s skeleton, and include walls, doors, windows, and a roof
- Add finishing touches — construct creature comforts for your flock, put together a run, and plug in with basic electricity
- Check out all kinds of coops — follow materials lists, cut lists, and schematic drawings for five different chicken coops
more details here…
This Article Was Originally Posted on goodshomedesign.com Read The Original Article here
FREE Ebook! "The Secrets To Living Off The Grid"...
Simply enter your best email in the form and click the download now button. Then make sure to confirm your email to get access and never miss our exclusive updates.