Are you currently in the market for the best home defense guns for women? It is important for a woman to know a thing or two about self-defense. You can’t predict what will happen in the future, so it’s best to prepare yourself to fight for survival in case you come across a dangerous intruder.
It also helps to learn something about the best martial arts for self-defense so you can use such skills to save yourself. But if it’s not possible, make sure you’re also fully prepared by investing in the best beginner self-defense gun that is safe and friendly for women. When searching for a good self-defense gun, one thing you have to look for is a powerful cartridge.
Want to save this post for later? Click Here to Pin It on Pinterest!
The handgun should be chambered in a powerful cartridge that will stop an assailant, provided you place the shot properly. It should also have a comfortable fit. A proper and comfortable fit is important as this can minimize recoil and ensure that you will have an easier time shooting your target.
With a comfortable fit, you’ll be more motivated to practice using it, eventually improving your proficiency. It’s also advisable to choose a reliable beginner self-defense gun that is easy to operate. Ensure that it does not malfunction all of a sudden.
Now that you know the key characteristics to look for in a self-defense gun, it is time to start your research. Some of the best beginner self-defense guns for women that meet the criteria include the following:
Glock 43- 9mm
One of the best choices for self-defense guns that suit the needs of women is the Glock 43. It is small, compact, and lightweight, making it truly appropriate for women. It has a low magazine capacity and a smaller frame. Both of these qualities improve the flexibility of the gun, meaning it’s easier to use in various situations. It also works well for concealed carry, which is great for women who are uncomfortable with open carry.
The Glock 43 is also popular for its accuracy. Shooting is comfortable because it has a small frame that perfectly fits feminine hands. It gives you full control when shooting, thereby preventing you from missing your target. Furthermore, the smaller slide and frame of this gun ensures that you can easily feel all the 9-mm rounds charge.
SIG Sauer P238
The SIG Sauer P238 is a famous concealed carry firearm for women. It is equipped with a slide made of stainless steel. One advantage of this firearm is that it is small and compact, making it comfortable to use and completely manageable. With its single-action operation, it functions with the least recoil. The fact that it is small and compact is also a big advantage as this makes it easier to conceal.
The SIG Sauer P238 is lightweight. Women who have problems racking the slide or those whose grip is not that strong will also love the P238 because it is easy to maneuver and manipulate. It comes with several upgraded options, like the removable night sights and the adjustable windage.
Smith & Wesson M&P Bodyguard
The Bodyguard from Smith & Wesson is also another self-defense gear that a woman should consider investing in. This firearm comes with a synthetic grip, which promotes ease in holding it and significantly reduces recoil. It is equipped with an ambidextrous cylinder release.
It also has a Crimson Trace laser sight, which offers a psychological edge during stressful situations, provided you use it properly. This laser light also promotes ease in aiming for your target even in low-lighting or reduced lighting conditions. It is lightweight because it weighs only around 14 ounces, so women will never have a difficult time operating it.
The Ruger LC9 is also one of those high-quality and reliable handguns that women can use for self-defense purposes. It utilizes a single-stack 7-round magazine, which contributes a lot to its compact and slim profile. This profile makes the LC9 suitable for those who wish to carry the gun in a concealed manner. It also suits shooters with a smaller frame.
It is a reliable and highly accurate self-defense gun. The fact that it is easy to maneuver and control also makes it really suitable for beginners and inexperienced shooters. It is chambered in a powerful self-defense cartridge, the 9-mm Luger. This cartridge is powerful enough to deal with most threats. It also boasts of its manageable recoil.
Springfield Armory XDS
This firearm also deserves a spot in this article because it is unique and boasts of its high capacity. One impressive quality of the Springfield XDS with 9-mm capacity is the aggressive grip texturing. This specific quality is beneficial because it results in a no-slip and solid grip.
The narrow frame of this firearm also helps you conceal it with ease. This single-action handgun takes pride in its steel barrel and slide and polymer frame. It also promotes rapid sight alignment even in areas with low light because of its front sights. Furthermore, you can easily find a compatible holster for the Springfield Armory XDS.
Every woman who wants to invest in a self-defense gun should spend time experimenting with various choices before making the final purchase. Find out which one fits your hand comfortably. Also, experiment by manipulating the controls of the handguns you are planning to buy. Compare the way they shoot individually. This can help you in figuring out which one is suitable enough for you and can guarantee your safety when dealing with a threat.
If you want to learn more, here are some related articles:
- 5 Best Guns For Home Defense
- 6 Survival Guns You’ll Need After The End Of The World
- 2 Guns You Should Take Along When You Bug Out
Like this post? Don’t Forget to Pin It on Pinterest!
This article first appeared on urbansurvivalsite.com See it here
4 No Cook Meals For Surviving The Pandemic And Food Supply Shortages
When it comes to your food supply, you just can’t risk not having enough. These no cook meals will be a great addition to your food supply planning. Check out the recipes below!
No Cook Meals to Help You Through the Pandemic
As of the writing of this article, there are 20 meat processing plants that have been shut down due to COVID-19 infections. We have been worrying about these types of effects on our food supply for months now, and this is the first real sign of how infections can affect the food supply.
When you walk into a supermarket, you might not see all the choices you had in the past. An empty meat case is a humbling thing for your eyes to fall upon. It’s the shocking realization that the seemingly infinite supply of chickens, pigs, and cows that are butchered for us has begun to run dry!
To deal with this issue, we are going to present four no cook meals that will help you create dinners at home that will feed your family without worrying so much about what’s available, or unavailable, in the meat case.
1. Smashed White Bean, Avocado and Salted Pork Sandwiches
As preppers we get beans. There are a bunch of ways to use beans and this a great example of how you can pack a sandwich with great nutrition and protein.
Serving: Makes 4 sandwiches
- Can of White Beans
- Olive Oil
- 1 Avocado
- 8 Slices of Whole Grain Bread
- 8 Slices of Salted Pork (Prosciutto, Ham, Virginia Ham)
- Begin by draining your beans in a colander then smashing them up in a bowl add a few glugs of olive oil, salt, pepper. This little mix is delicious. If you add some minced rosemary, you can even turn this into a delicious dip.
- Pit your avocado and cut it in half and then quarters lengthwise. Leave the skin on.
- Lay the bread out on a clean work surface for assembling the sandwiches.
- Spread your mashed bean mix onto one side of the bread.
- Peel your avocados and slice 1 quarter for each sandwich. Spread slices over the bean spread.
- Add a few slices of your pork to over the top of the avocado.
- You can finish this sandwich with some lettuces, fresh sprouts, or just eat it as is.
2. Delicious Crab Salad
Canned crab is a protein option that will likely be around through much of this meat crisis. It does have to be kept in refrigeration, but it’s delicious and this chipotle mayo salad is great in the spring and summer.
- 1 Can of Crab Meat
- 1 Bunch of Asparagus
- Chipotle Mayo
- 1 Bunch of Green Onions
- 1 Bunch of Cilantro
- Drain your crab in a colander and set it in the sink.
- Slice your asparagus into 1-inch pieces. Throw them into a bowl.
- Thinly slice your onions and your cilantro and throw that into the bowl, as well.
- Gently toss in the crab meat.
- Squirt on enough Chipotle mayo to coat everything and toss gently not to break up the crab meat.
- Chill in the fridge and serve.
3. Simple Greek Salad
The combination of simple summer ingredients makes for an incredible quick salad that you could add other proteins, too, if you wanted. These could be canned meats.
- 2 Large Tomatoes
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Red Onion
- ¼ Cup of Feta Cheese
- A Few Sprigs of Fresh Mint
- ½ Cup of Kalamata Olives
- Balsamic Dressing
- I like to cut the tomatoes in large chunks and have them kind of be the main course in this salad. Peel and slice your cucumber in half. Remove the seeds and either dice or slice in half-moons.
- Peel and slice your red onion in half. Julienne your, or thinly slice, your half onion.
- Add all these ingredients to a bowl. Finely slice your mint.
- Add your olives, crumbled feta, and mint to the bowl and add enough dressing to coat everything.
- Stir it up and allow this to chill for at least an hour for the flavors to really blend.
4. Mediterranean Tuna Lettuce Wraps
Using some similar ingredients and adding a protein like tuna, you can create some delicious lettuce wraps. The key to a good lettuce wrap is to have most of the items around the same size. So, consider that when you are preparing this dish.
- Iceberg or Butter Lettuce
- Canned Artichokes
- Canned roasted Red peppers
- Fresh Cucumber
- Feta Cheese
- Minced Olives ¼ Cup
- 2 Cans of Tuna
- Green Onions
- Start by peeling all the full leaves from your lettuce. Set them on a plate either cover them with a wet paper towel or put them back into the fridge.
- Dice the peppers, artichokes, and cucumbers into cubes. Go no larger than ½ an inch.
- Thinly slice your green onions and basil and add them to a bowl with your diced vegetables. Add your loves to this bowl and mix them thoroughly.
- Crumble your feta cheese over the mixture.
- Drain your tuna thoroughly and then add that to the bowl, as well.
- Gently toss this mixture. Try not to break up the tuna and the cheese too much but incorporate it thoroughly.
- If you want, you can add some olive oil to the mix or a few glugs of balsamic vinegar. It’s also delicious just how it is.
- Scoop a few tablespoons into a lettuce leaf, wrap it up and eat up!
These no cook meals should help lessen the stress you feel when thinking of what to feed your family. If you don’t have the specific ingredients, use your creativity, and use what you have. You might discover a new recipe while you’re at it!
What’s your favorite no cook meal recipe? Please share it with us in the comments section!
- Essential Survival Fuel: No-Cook Overnight Oats
- Dehydrated Foods to Try This Weekend
- 13 Dried And Canned Foods With The Longest Shelf Lives
This Article Was First Found at survivallife.com Read The Original Article Here
Billionaire Whistle Blower: Wuhan Coronavirus Death Toll Is Over 50,000
- Exiled Chinese businessman Guo Wengui recently revealed leaks from Wuhan crematoriums. He claims based on the number of bodies their furnaces are burning, the death toll could be as high as 50,000.
A Chinese billionaire and whistleblower who lives in U.S. exile says Wuhan crematoriums have burned 50,000 coronavirus victims. | Credit: Chinatopix via AP
- The official coronavirus death toll in China is a little over 800. But an exiled Chinese businessman says crematoriums are leaking the real figure.
- A billionaire whistleblower alleges Wuhan has crematoriums working 24/7. He claims they’ve cremated some 50,000 coronavirus victims.
- Guo Wengui is a Chinese billionaire living in exile in the United States.
The official coronavirus death toll is some 800 people in China. The current official death toll worldwide, outside of China, is 774. But a Chinese billionaire with a history of blowing the whistle on his former government says the real figure is much higher.
Exiled Chinese businessman Guo Wengui recently revealed leaks from Wuhan crematoriums. He claims based on the number of bodies their furnaces are burning, the death toll could be as high as 50,000. Wengui made the bombshell allegations in an interview with former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon.
Whistleblower: 1.5 Million Coronavirus Cases In China, 50,000 Coronavirus Deaths In Wuhan
He also claims to have inside information that there are 1.5 million confirmed coronavirus cases in China. Wengui is emphatic that these are not merely quarantined or “under observation” but confirmed cases of coronavirus infection:
China has struggled to contain the coronavirus. But it has also struggled to contain public outcry against censorship and tight control of information. Dr. Li Wenliang, who sounded the alarm about the disease, succumbed to an infection and died this week. The Chinese government arrested him for blowing the whistle.
Then officials tried to suppress news of his death. Afterwards, millions of Chinese citizens saw the hashtag #IWantFreedomOfSpeech on Mandarin language social media. But the Chinese government censored that too.
Are Wengui’s Crematorium Claims Credible?
Watch VICE’s 2017 profile on Guo Wengui. At the time, he published bombshell documents alleging corruption in the Chinese government. He got the attention of the media and reportedly the U.S. State Department.
5 Types Of Ammunition To Stockpile For A Collapse
Every prepper knows it’s a great idea to stockpile ammunition when preparing for a major disaster.
You can use it for hunting, self-defense, or barter.
But which types of ammo should you stockpile?
If you plan on bartering, then you don’t want a bunch of calibers that nobody wants. And that’s just one consideration.
In this video, Reality Survival & Prepping talks about what he thinks are the 5 best types of ammunition to stockpile for a collapse.
Here are his picks:
- .22 LR – Very common, good for hunting small game, very light and small.
- 9mm Luger – Great for self-defense, fits in a wide variety of handguns.
- 5.56×45mm or .223 Remington – Also very common, cheap and effective.
- .308 Winchester – Widely used, works in AR10 and bolt-action platforms.
- 12 Gauge – You can do a lot with it — hunt, defend yourself, etc.
In the video below he makes a much more detailed case for each caliber. What do you think of this list?
This article first appeared on urbansurvivalsite.com See it here
- DIY7 years ago
DIY How to Make a Powerful Mini Foundry
- DIY7 years ago
DIY How to Build a Cabin in 7days for Under $5k
- DIY4 years ago
Try these Cute Christmas Rock Painting ideas for Kids
- DIY6 years ago
Pillow Floor Lounger
- Uncategorized4 years ago
Bug Out Cabin Tips | How To Build The Ultimate Survival Shelter
- DIY6 years ago
15 DIY PVC Projects You’ll Love
- DIY6 years ago
How To Make An Outdoor Kitchen Upcycled Pallet Outdoor Grill
- DIY7 years ago
DIY How to Build a 16 Brick Rocket Stove