Imagine if at any given moment, you could see 24 hours into the future. Obviously, you could make a killing trading stocks, but another thing you could do is rest assured that when the SHTF, you’ll have time to prepare for it.
For example, if you knew a disaster was going to occur later today or tomorrow, you’d have time to get out of town, gather some extra supplies, get your family together, or just prepare to hunker down until the crisis passes. Being able to do this could literally save your life.
Want to save this post for later? Click Here to Pin It on Pinterest!
Fortunately, there are several ways to tell that a major disaster is about the strike, and that is the topic of this video by City Prepping. He lists 10 signs that things are about to get really bad. With how crazy things have gotten lately, you should really keep an eye out for these things.
Here’s his list:
1. When you see normal people lose it (fighting, looting, rioting, etc).
2. Loss of electricity on a regional scale for more than one week.
3. Media blackout (the censorship of certain topics, whether voluntary or government mandated).
4. When isolating parts of society is key to fixing whatever is wrong (like a pandemic).
5. Stock market takes a dive of 10% in a single day and they halt trading the next day.
6. You are not allowed to remove any money from your bank.
7. When you know something acute is coming (like a hurricane).
8. Obvious government lies (not just political bias, but verifiable lies).
9. First responders, infrastructure workers, and healthcare workers do not show up for work.
10. Martial law (which usually means the disaster has already happened, but it could also mean the government knows something bad is about to happen).
Be sure to watch the video below for more details about these signs and how to recognize them.
This article first appeared on urbansurvivalsite.com See it here