For years, Republicans pledged to repeal and replace Obamacare, but now that they hold Congress and occupy the White House, they can’t agree how to do it.
What’s going on, and what – if anything — should replace Obamacare?
That’s the topic of this week’s edition of Off The Grid Radio, as we talk to Michael F. Cannon, a writer and author and the director of health policy studies at the Cato Institute
Cato is a public policy research organization dedicated to the principles of individual liberty and limited government – and it has followed the Obamacare debate from the beginning.
Michael tells us:
- Why Republicans are having trouble coming to an agreement on Obamacare.
- What he thinks should be done to bring down health care costs.
- Why the problems with health care began long ago – before any of us were born.
- What an ideal “replacement” bill would look like.
- Why repealing Obamacare won’t fix the health care system.
If you want to learn facts about health care that you won’t get on CNN or even Fox News, then you need to hear this week’s show!
This Article Was Originally Posted On offthegridnews.com Read the Original Article here