This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I'll earn a small fee at no extra cost to you.*
Here’s a fun DIY project: bottle blasters. These things explode with a loud sonic boom when you hit them. They’re great for target practice with slingshots, blowguns, BB guns, and more. In this video, The King of Random demonstrates his bottle blasters and shows you how to make them.
Here’s what you need:
- Tubeless tire valve
- 1 1/2 inch steel end cap
- Water bottle
Here’s what to do:
- Drill of 5/16 hole into the center of the bottle cap.
- Use some pliers to make the hole as smooth as possible.
- Pull the end of the tire valve through the hole.
- Drill a half inch hole into the middle of the steel cap.
- Put the tire valve through the hole and pull it through the cap from the bottom with some pliers. It should pop into place.
- Screw the water bottle back into its cap.
- Pump up the bottle with a bike pump and you’re ready to go.
In the video below, he walks you through these steps. Also, he shows you how to add targets to the bottles and how to make them explode into a colorful cloud of dust.
This article first appeared on urbansurvivalsite.com See it here
FREE Ebook! "The Secrets To Living Off The Grid"...
Simply enter your best email in the form and click the download now button. Then make sure to confirm your email to get access and never miss our exclusive updates.